Occupational Therapist - Paediatric Private Practice
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist - Paediatric Private Practice|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 16:10|
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage your own caseload of younger children with various disabilities and delays
- Partner with families to gather relevant personal information, current supports, and functional goals.
- Recommend supports that provide children with experiences and opportunities that help them learn functional skills.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Strong experience with Paediatric caseloads.
- AHPRA registration, Working With Children Check, and National Police Check.
- Flexible working hours, ensuring work/life balance.
- Pathway for career progression within organisation.
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Additional staff benefits available to employees and their families.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $85,000 + Super
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super