Fire Services Engineer/Designer
|Job Title:||Fire Services Engineer/Designer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $100,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 13:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium size, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy specialises in delivering a diverse range of Building Services projects throughout Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney markets. The company is well established and are consistently involved in delivering high-quality projects. The Directors have nurtured strong relationships with a diverse range of clients and the majority of the work comes from repeat business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
A new position is available for an enthusiastic person to join a close-knit Hydraulic & Fireteam. Your main responsibility is to produce Fire services design & documentation and as your skills improve, you will have the ability to run and manage your own projects with support and guidance.
- Produce wet & dry Fire services design according to the NCC and Australian standards
- Coordinate and liaise with consultants and stakeholders including Mechanical, Electrical and Architects
- Deliver accurate design solutions within required time frames
- Conduct inspections when required during the construction phase
- Produce documentation using AutoCAD
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Fire services design experience is desirable and preferred
- Experience working at a D&C Fire contractor as a Project Engineer or Project Manager will also be considered
- An understanding of the NCC and Australian standards is a big advantage
- AutoCAD experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The office culture is described by employees as being young, fast-paced and supportive. The teams all socialise with each other and head out after work for drinks and for catch-ups. The Directors provide all employees with trust and autonomy to deliver their work and don't believe in micromanaging performance. Staff enjoy working in this company as they have fun at work and are offered flexible working hours/arrangements.
- Opportunity to transfer offices interstate
- Career progression due to growth plans
- Competitive salary package with reviews
- Long-term and secure position due to strong project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Revit Designer - Fire
$70,000 - $85,000 + superannuation
Junior or Intermediate Fire Safety Engineer
$70,000 - $100,000 package
$50,000 - $75,000 package
Junior or Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$60,000 - $85,000 package
Senior Electrical Engineer
$110,000 - $135,000 package