Senior Fire Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $180,000 + super + profit share|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 15:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a very well respected, Australian owned, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy consisting of over 40 employees nationally. They have a strong reputation in the Building Services and Fire Engineering consulting markets to name a few and have a young management team in place. Their ongoing success is from nurturing long-standing client and business relationships and by continually training and promoting their employees internally within the business. The company has a fantastic working environment which is family orientated and encourages work-life-balance, flexibility and trust.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suitable for a C10 Accredited Senior Fire Safety Engineer who is looking for accelerated career progression to receive profits/shares in the business. The successful person will be elevated into a highly supportive leadership team and will be responsible for leading the delivery of Fire Engineering on a national scale.
- Produce fire engineering reports and formulate alternative solutions
- Prepare fee proposals
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Project management responsibilities
- Mentor and guide Junior Consultants
- Minor involvement in business development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current C10 accreditation
- Master of Fire Safety Engineering is desirable
- Previous experience managing a small team is preferred though not essential
- Strong technical understanding of fire engineering
- Business development experience is desirable though not essential
- A high level of honesty, integrity and commitment
- Strong commercial acumen
Employees enjoy working in this team as they have a strong office culture and offer very flexible working arrangements around start/finish times and your ability to work from home when preferred. There is a flat management structure, open lines of communication, and a significant amount of transparency within the business. The teams are also all very social and the Directors regularly arrange various team and social activities to reward efforts and to maintain unity throughout the business.
- National leadership position
- Flexible work arrangements & casual Fridays
- Attractive progression structure to Directorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
BIM Modeller/Revit Designer - Fire
$75,000 - $110,000 package
Senior Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation
Senior Mechanical Engineer
$120,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation
Senior Structural Engineer
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Dependent on experience