Senior Fire Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $180,000 + super + profit share|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 16:25|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a very well respected, Australian owned, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy consisting of over 40 employees nationally. They have a strong reputation in the Building Services and Fire Engineering consulting markets to name a few and have a young management team in place. Their ongoing success is from nurturing long-standing client and business relationships and by continually training and promoting their employees internally within the business. The company has a fantastic working environment which is family orientated and encourages work-life-balance, flexibility and trust.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suitable for a C10 Accredited Senior Fire Safety Engineer who is looking for accelerated career progression to receive profits/shares in the business. The successful person will be elevated into a highly supportive leadership team and will be responsible for leading the delivery of Fire Engineering on a national scale.
- Produce fire engineering reports and formulate alternative solutions
- Prepare fee proposals
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Project management responsibilities
- Mentor and guide Junior Consultants
- Minor involvement in business development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current C10 accreditation is desirable
- Master of Fire Safety Engineering is preferred
- Previous experience managing a small team is preferred though not essential
- Strong technical understanding of fire engineering
- A high level of honesty, integrity and commitment
- Strong commercial acumen
Employees enjoy working in this team as they have a strong office culture and offer very flexible working arrangements around start/finish times and your ability to work from home when preferred. There is a flat management structure, open lines of communication, and a significant amount of transparency within the business. The teams are also all very social and the Directors regularly arrange various team and social activities to reward efforts and to maintain unity throughout the business.
- National leadership position
- Flexible work/work from home arrangements & casual Fridays
- Attractive progression structure to Directorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Structural Engineer
$100,000 - $120,000 Package
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation
Senior Hydraulic Engineer - Melbourne
$110,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation
$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation