|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 15:58|
- Flexible working hours available.
- Work with children and adults with disabilities.
- Annual contribution to your professional development.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
With multiple clinic locations across Sydney, this highly regarded Allied Health organisation continues it's remarkable growth as a market leader in the disability sector. Boasting state-of-the-art clinics and resources, this is an organisation which will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Become a Psychologist within this passionate multidisciplinary team who are committed to delivering first-class evidence-based therapy services to individuals with various disabilities or behavioural disorders. Collaborate with other health practitioners in the organisation and to provide tailored support plans that promote inclusion and the well-being of children.
- Develop and implement Behaviour Support Plans, and provide psychological intervention and support.
- Conduct psychometric, behavioural and functional assessments.
- Complete reports and work towards goals within the NDIS plans.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Psychology.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
- Proven clinical caseload experience in Paediatrics.
Upholding their core values and ethical standards of practice, this ever-growing team of passionate Allied Health professionals continue to maintain a collaborative and supportive team culture, and a positive and energetic environment to work in.
- Flexible working hours negotiable.
- Highly manageable caseloads, ensuring work/life balance.
- State-of-the-art facilities and resources available.
- Pathway for continued career growth within the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's