|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 16:00|
- Make a difference each day by empowering our clients
- Competitive remuneration package
- Reputable community clinic with a positive work culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
We are passionate about enabling people who have experienced trauma to live their best lives and help provide the essential support to make a difference on their lives. Providing care nationally, the organisation thrives on being compassionate and resilient in making an impact.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
We require an experienced Psychologist who can understand, respond and provide extensive clinical support. You will be responsible to deliver therapeutic support to a diverse portfolio of clientele and build rapport with the clients and relevant stakeholders. Successful applicant will have an innate ability to communicate and connect with people from all demographics.
- Oversee a complex caseload of individuals who have suffered or are suffering from anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues
- Identify, support and contribute to continuous improvement
- Be aware of the current evidence-based practices and be engaged in service review to ensure service delivery is consistent with this.
- Conducting risk assessments, treatment plans, and risk management programs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA
- Proven ability to manage, prioritise and triage a complex caseload with minimal supervision
- Skill in risk assessment and management and crisis intervention
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills showing an ability and sensitivity to work with people who have or are at risk of developing a mental illness
- Current Driver’s Licence, WWCC and Current National Police Check
The team love being able to live the key values that drive what we do, focusing on continuous improvement and having a daily impact on improving people’s lives.
- Excellent salary and packaging options
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule to promote work life balance
- Professional on the job training and provide senior clinical support to team
- Possibility for progression within the organisation
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's