Behaviour Support Practitioner
|Job Title:||Behaviour Support Practitioner|
|Salary:||Up to $120,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 14:30|
- Structure your own day with flexible working arrangements available.
- Salary packaging, CPD allowance, travel, work phone & laptop provided.
- Extensive clinical support. Pathways for continual career growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Provide ABA Therapy intervention and support.
- Develop and Implement Behaviour Support Plans.
- Complete reports and work towards individual goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification or completing a degree in Psychology.
- Proven clinical exposure to ABA Therapy and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Working with Children Check, and National Police Check.
- Become part of a market leading not-for-profit organisation.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement.
- Annually paid professional training and development
- Salary packaging available and travel reimbursed.
- Work phone, laptop, and other resources provided.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $75,000 + Super + Benefits
Up to $120,000 + Super + Bonus
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + Laptop + Phone
Personal Care Assistant
New South Wales
$22 - $30 per hour + shift penalties + super
Director of Nursing
Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging