|Job Title:||Provisional Psychologist|
|Salary:||Up to $75,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2021 22:15|
- Flexible working arrangements, ensuring work/life balance.
- Extensive clinical support to obtain your General Registration.
- CPD allowance, regular team-building events, and more benefits.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join an established and ever-growing multidisciplinary private practice in Sydney's East. Offering a range of therapy services including Psychology, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Pathology, this organisation continues to strengthen its reputation as a leader within the local market. With extensive support networks in place and the latest resources at your disposal, this is the perfect environment to grow.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Start your career as a Provisional Psychologist with an exciting opportunity to step into this highly passionate team. Receive close support and mentoring from an experienced Clinical Supervisor who is dedicated and driven to guide the next generation of Psychologist's within the clinic. Collaborate within a highly enthusiastic team of therapists who are committed to making an impact in the lives of their clients.
- Implement Behaviour Support Plans and provide ABA intervention and support.
- Conduct psychometric, behavioural and functional assessments.
- Complete reports and work towards goals within the NDIS plans.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Psychology.
- Eligible to obtain Provisional AHPRA Registration.
- Working with Children Check, and National Police Check.
From the top down, this organisation boasts a highly driven team of professionals who truly embody each of the organisations core values and strive to uphold high standards in all that they do. With regular team building activities and events and a fun and energetic approach to daily operations, coming to work in this clinic will feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Great clinic with latest resources available.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement.
- Annually paid professional training and development.
- Regular team-building events and social gatherings.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.