Behaviour Support Practitioner
|Job Title:||Behaviour Support Practitioner|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 19:35|
- Work within an exceptional purpose built facility with the latest resources.
- Genuine commitment to progression and development of all staff.
- Extensive clinical support. Pathways for career growth internally.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Develop and implement Behaviour Support Plans, and provide ABA intervention and support.
- Conduct psychometric, behavioural and functional assessments.
- Complete reports and work towards goals within the NDIS plans.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Psychology, Social Work, or Occupational Therapy.
- Proven clinical experience implementing ABA Programs.
- Working with Children Check, and National Police Check.
- Become part of a market leading organisation.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement.
- Annually paid professional training and development
- End of year team building getaway trip.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $75,000 + Super + Benefits
Up to $120,000 + Super + Bonus
Personal Care Assistant
New South Wales
$22 - $30 per hour + shift penalties + super
Director of Nursing
Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD