|Salary:||Up to $120,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:08|
- Highly flexible working arrangements available.
- Extensive clinical support. Pathways for career growth internally.
- CPD allowance, salary packaging, & travel reimbursement on offer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
With multiple locations across Greater Sydney, this highly regarded multidisciplinary not-for-profit organisation continues it's sensational growth as a market leader in the therapeutic services and disability sector. With extensive support networks in place and the latest resources at your disposal, this is the perfect environment to take your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Further your career as a Psychologist in either of this organisations clinics in Sydney's South or West. Add further value to a highly passionate allied health team who are committed to delivering first-class evidence based therapy services to individuals with various disabilities or behavioural disorders.
- Develop and implement Behaviour Support Plans and provide ABA intervention and support.
- Conduct psychometric, behavioural and functional assessments.
- Complete reports and work towards goals within the NDIS plans.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Psychology, Social Work, or Occupational Therapy.
- Proven clinical experience implementing ABA Programs.
- Working with Children Check, and National Police Check.
Upholding their core values and ethical standards of practice, this ever-growing team of passionate Allied Health professionals continue to maintain a collaborative and supportive team culture, and a positive and energetic environment to work in. Become part of an organisation with leaders who promote regular team-building exercises and events.
- Become part of a market leading organisation.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement.
- Annually paid professional training and development
- Salary packaging available and travel reimbursed.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's