API Engineer - Contract Role
|Job Title:||API Engineer - Contract Role|
|Salary:||$450 - $600 plus super on offer|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 11:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for an established start up who have grown significantly over the years. This company is now operating in 15 different countries and are continuing to grow and have shown no signs of slowing down. They are a reputable consultancy who partner with reputable brands across multiple industries. This company is extremely passionate about technology and how it can be revolutionized to make processes run effectively, smoothly and with simplicity.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will collaborate in a team of knowledgeable engineers. You will play a key part in the culture and processes, planning and resource allocation, architecture and design, coding, deployment, and support. Work in a medium sized team in an agile environment.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met
- Implement solutions that are fit for purpose, that are reliable and conform to development standards
- Identify and troubleshoot issue resolution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A passion for building automated, fault tolerant and reliable applications
- Proficient understanding of Java, Spring boot, Webflux
- Banking APIs experience that serve mobile + web apps is advantageous
Employees enjoy working in this team. The Directors are experienced, young and genuinely value flexibility and work-life balance. Most staff members have young families and the culture is described as being fun, flexible, collaborative, respectful and supportive.
- Client facing role - Communicate with stakeholders
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements and a relaxed work place environment
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 9231 4999 [link removed].
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's