Junior Developer - PHP
|Job Title:||Junior Developer - PHP|
|Salary:||$85,000 - 100,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 11:43|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for one of Australia's leading Payroll companies that provide their services across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. They have grown significantly over the last couple of years and have shown no signs of slowing down. They are now recruiting for a
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will collaborate in a team of knowledgeable engineers. You will play a key part in the culture and processes, planning and resource allocation, architecture and design, coding, deployment, and support.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met
- Implement solutions that are fit for purpose, that are reliable and conform to development standards
- Identify and troubleshoot issue resolution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Software Engineer
- A passion for building automated, fault tolerant and reliable applications
- Proficient understanding of Git and code management tools (one of; Bitbucket, GitHub, etc)
Employees enjoy working in this team. The Directors are experienced, young and genuinely value flexibility and work-life balance. Most staff members have young families and the culture is described as being fun, flexible, collaborative, respectful and supportive.
- Attractive salary on offer plus bonuses a
- Drive to work everyday - onsite parking is provided
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's