|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 12:38|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for one of Australia's leading home loan business who are in the process of building a technology enabled platform to allow home loans approval a smoother and more effective process. This company is extremely passionate about technology and how it can be revolutionised to make processes run effectively, smoothly and with simplicity.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will collaborate in a team of knowledgeable engineers. You will play a key part in the culture and processes, planning and resource allocation, architecture and design, coding, deployment, and support.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met
- Implement solutions that are fit for purpose, that are reliable and conform to development standards
- Identify and troubleshoot issue resolution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in building and deploying Node.js + Typescript microservices to the cloud
- A passion for building automated, fault tolerant and reliable applications
- Proficient understanding of Git and code management tools (one of; Bitbucket, GitHub, etc)
Employees enjoy working in this team. The Directors are experienced, young and genuinely value flexibility and work-life balance. Most staff members have young families and the culture is described as being fun, flexible, collaborative, respectful and supportive.
- Attractive salary on offer plus bonuses
- Drive to work everyday - onsite parking is provided
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's