Business Analyst - CRM Project
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - CRM Project|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 13:31|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Consultancy has been established for the past 2 decades and has grown significantly in this time due to the development of their relationships and diversification of the company. The reason for this role's creation is due to further diversification plans within the teams. They have Clients spanning across the finance, retail and education sectors and are looking to further expand their reach this year.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is highly suitable to an experienced BA ready to take on a Senior position and lead a team and be autonomous. You will be working with external stakeholders on upcoming CRM implementations whilst managing off shore technical teams to deliver projects in a timely manner and at a high quality. An individual with strong people manage skills will be highly suitable as well as a personal desire to grow with this SME.
- Hands on BA role working on current and upcoming projects across multiple sectors
- Carry projects from initial concepts through to implementation and BAU
- Regular interaction with external business stakeholders and an off shore development team
- Take lead on current projects while providing minor assistance to junior consultants within the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience running projects as a Business Analyst
- Prior exposure to implementation of CRM's with Clients ranging from SMEs to large scale enterprises
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior experience in a range of CRM software will be beneficial
- Exposure to managing off shore developers is helpful
This Consultancy employs individuals who have a focus on the development of their careers as well as ensuring that the collaborative and fun environment they have created is maintained. In addition to this, the company is experience significant growth at the moment so they would want individuals who can add value to this for their teams.
- Growth opportunities as the company expands
- Regular team outings and lunches offered to staff
- Office located 5 minute walk from station
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's