Senior Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||Senior Occupational Therapist|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 10:02|
Boasting over 10 years experience in delivering therapy services to the local community. This highly regarded multidisciplinary organisation in South-West Sydney, have carved out an exceptional reputation for the level of care they provide to children with a range of disabilities and delays, and their families. With the added benefit of a modern clinic with the most recent resources at the fingertips of their team, this organisation is the envy of most.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage a clinical caseload of children with various disabilities and delays.
- Provide support and guidance to your fellow Occupational Therapist's.
- Conducting monthly catch-ups with therapists for clinical reflection.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- AHPRA registration, Working with Children Check, and National Police Check.
- Strong clinical experience with Paediatric caseloads.
- Use of all the latest resources within a state of the art facility.
- Obtain guidance and support from a highly experienced management team.
- Contribution to ongoing professional development and training.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super
Competitive salary + Super
Up to $85,000 + Super