Senior Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||Senior Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 10:08|
Boasting over 20 years' experience in delivering multidisciplinary therapy services to the local community. This highly regarded multidisciplinary organisation in the Inner West of Sydney have carved out an exceptional reputation for the level of therapeutic care they provide to children with a range of disabilities and delays, and their families. With the added benefit of a modern clinic with the most recent resources at the fingertips of their team, this organisation is the envy of most.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage a clinical caseload of children with various disabilities and delays.
- Provide support and guidance to your fellow Occupational Therapist's.
- Conducting monthly catch-ups with therapists for clinical reflection.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- AHPRA registration, Working with Children Check, and National Police Check.
- Strong clinical experience with Paediatric caseloads.
- Use of all the latest resources within a state of the art facility.
- Obtain guidance and support from a highly experienced management team.
- Contribution to ongoing professional development and training.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super