|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 09:56|
- Open to new graduate and experienced practitioners
- Close-knit team with fun and positive environment
- Great location in Sydney, with staff parking on-site
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage a paediatric caseload with genetic, developmental and learning conditions
- Consult, educate, and treat children and their families
- Continually evaluate and improve yourself as a clinician
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration, National Police Check, Working with Children Check
- Strong interest in paediatric and family services
- Close-knit team with a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Flexible working arrangements to ensure exceptional work-life balance
- Impressive facility in great location within Sydney's Inner-West, with staff parking on-site
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $95,000 + Super + Benefits
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Graduate Occupational Therapist
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Occupational Therapist - Community
Salary dependent on experience level