Physiotherapist - Private Practice
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist - Private Practice|
|Salary:||Up to $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 08:00|
- Flexible working hours, promoting genuine work/life balance.
- Support and training available from Principal Physiotherapist.
- Competitive salary package + generous bonus structure on offer.
- Manage a varied caseload including Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedics.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients, and improve their well-being.
- Continue building your caseload and establishing yourself as a practitioner.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy.
- AHPRA Registration, and National Police Check.
- Previous experience within Private Practice.
- Highly experienced Principal Physiotherapist to learn from.
- Regular in-services with Principal and team reflection meetings.
- Commitment to continued professional development annually.
- Highly attractive salary package + achievable and rewarding bonus structure.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $85,000 + Super + Bonus
$60,000 - $70,000 + Super + Travel + More
$65,000 - $70,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Attractive base + super + benefits!
Attractive Hourly Rate + Accommodation Covered