HOW TO APPLY.
|Salary||Up to $100,000 + Super + Bonus|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Flexible working hours available ensuring work/life balance.
- Mentoring and support from Principal Physiotherapist.
- Strong flow of referrals and caseload ready to service.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
With over 30 years in business operations, this well-established private practice in Sydney's Inner South West have carved out an exceptional reputation in the treatment of Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic and Sports Injuries. Providing other services such as Yoga, Clinical Pilates, Massage Therapy and more, this organisation is the perfect place to further develop as a Physiotherapist.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take the next step in our career as a Physiotherapist through the guidance of a Principal Physiotherapist. Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team and further strengthen your clinical reasoning skills and expertise in the areas of Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedics.
- Manage a varied caseload including Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedics.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients, and improve their well-being.
- Continue building your caseload and establishing yourself as a practitioner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy.
- AHPRA Registration, and National Police Check.
- Previous clinical exposure or experience within Private Practice.
This highly driven team is known for its outstanding business culture, whilst maintaining a fun and energetic approach to daily operations. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this practice promotes the continual strengthening of unity between its employees, ensuring the creation of a family-type environment.
- Highly experienced Principal Physiotherapist to learn from.
- Regular in-services with Principal and team reflection meetings.
- Commitment to continued professional development annually.
- Highly attractive salary package + achievable and rewarding bonus structure.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.