|Salary:||Up to $120,000 + Super + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2021 11:00|
- Flexible working hours available ensuring work/life balance.
- Mentoring and support from APA Titled Physiotherapist's.
- Strong flow of referrals and existing caseload ready to service.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting over 10 years in operations, this ever-growing private practice in Sydney's South West continue to strengthen their reputation within the treatment of Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic and Sports Injuries. Partnering with local sports team and providing other services such as Yoga, Clinical Pilates, Massage Therapy and more, this organisation provides the perfect environment to further develop as a Physiotherapist.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take the next step in our career as a Physiotherapist through the guidance of a team of APA Titled and Senior Physiotherapist's. Collaborate with the wider Physiotherapy team and further strengthen your clinical reasoning skills and expertise in the areas of Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedics through regular team meetings and in-servicing.
- Manage a caseload including Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedics, and Sports related injuries.
- Assess and diagnose patients, develop individualised treatment plans to improve clients' injuries.
- Continue building your caseload and establishing yourself as a practitioner in the local community.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy.
- AHPRA Registration, and National Police Check.
- Previous clinical exposure or experience within Private Practice.
This highly driven team is known for its outstanding business culture, whilst maintaining an energetic and enjoyable approach to daily operations. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this practice promotes the continual strengthening of unity and cohesion between its employees.
- Highly experienced APA Physiotherapist's to learn from.
- Regular in-services and team reflection meetings.
- Commitment to continued professional development annually.
- Highly attractive salary package + achievable and rewarding bonus structure.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's