Physiotherapist - Private Practice
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist - Private Practice|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
With over 10 outstanding years in business operations, this well-established private practice in the heart of Sydney have carved out an exceptional reputation in the treatment of Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic and Sports Injuries. This clinic also provide other services such as Yoga, Clinical Pilates, Massage Therapy and more. With a highly experienced and supportive team environment in place, this organisation is the perfect place to grow as a Physiotherapist.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Advance your professional development as a Physiotherapist, through the guidance of a highly experienced Principal Physiotherapist, who is passionate and dedicated to the ongoing advancement of each team member. Further your expertise and strengthen your clinical reasoning skills in the areas of Musculoskeletal and Sports, while providing an incomparable level of service to your patients.
- Manage a varied caseload including Musculoskeletal and Sports
- Assess patients, treat them and develop a plan moving forward
- Continue to build the organisations image and social media presence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA Registration (or NZ Registration)
- Previous experience with musculoskeletal caseload
This highly driven team is known for its outstanding business culture, whilst maintaining a fun and energetic approach to daily operations. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this practice promotes the continual strengthening of unity between its employees, ensuring the creation of a family-type environment.
- Regular in-services with Principal Physiotherapist to assist in your learning.
- Contribution towards ongoing professional development and training.
- Great location with transport easily accessible.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's