Intermediate - Senior Fire Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Intermediate - Senior Fire Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $130,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 11:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well respected and experienced team of consultants who have an outstanding reputation throughout the NSW market. They are experts in developing bespoke fire engineering solutions to their diverse range of clients and have a very strong pipeline of repeat business available. The company has values focused around trust, integrity and flexibility and due to continual growth, they have an important position available for an Intermediate - Senior Fire Safety Engineer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an enthusiastic person who is looking to become part of a well respected, fun and close-knit Fire Engineering team. You'll be responsible for carrying out alternate solutions and liaising with various stakeholders. In addition to this, a person who is capable of facing clients will be seen favourably.
- Produce Fire Engineering reports and formulate alternative solutions
- Liaise and manage a portfolio of clients
- Project management responsibilities
- Assist with mentoring graduate consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 3 years of experience in Fire Engineering
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Fire Engineering (Masters degree in Fire Engineering is desirable)
- C10 accreditation is a plus, not essential
- Ability to lead and manage people will be considered favourably
- Sound technical understanding of fire engineering
- Previous project delivery on a variety of projects is preferred\
- Good attention to detail
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen is advantageous
Employees of this firm enjoy a very flexible working environment and are provided with exceptional work/life balance. The company is well known in the market for having a strong staff retention rate and for always providing their employees with ongoing development and career progression opportunities. Also, the company has strong values focused around family, trust and work-life balance.
- Strong office culture and regular team lunches/events
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great location central to public transport
- Career progression in an expanding team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Electrical Engineer
$100,000 - $140,000 package
Senior Structural Engineer
$100,000 - $120,000 Package
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation
$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation