Building Regulations Consultant
|Job Title:||Building Regulations Consultant|
|Salary:||Negotiable and above market salary on offer|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 16:44|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This fantastic opportunity is to join a well-respected, building regulations consultancy located in Padstow who provide a wide range of services to the strata and commercial industry. They are specialists in project management of existing building upgrades and expert witness services for Fire and Life safety building defects. They strive to provide the highest levels of professionalism, honesty and integrity to serve the greater community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The proposed start date for this position is 13 January 2019. As a Building Regulations Consultant, you will administer and coordinate a high volume of projects. The works relate to the upgrade of fire safety services within existing buildings. If successful, you'll be expected to assist and manage a large variety of Class 2 to 9 building projects under the direct guidance of a Director. This position will provide extensive exposure to a wide range of residential, commercial and retail projects varying in size and complexity.
- Preparation of project documentation
- Support developing project plans, scope and specifications
- Assist with Tender Process, including tender responses and requests for information
- Contract administration
- Assist with project-specific financial administration including invoices and variations
- Assist with Contractor and Client management
- Administer certification and handover processes
- Appraisals and certification of “Essential Fire Safety Measures”
- Preparation of certification of building design and certification of installation certificates and preparing final fire safety certificates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Senior Consultants who can operate independently will also be considered
- Current Building & Construction tertiary qualifications
- Hold a relevant post-graduate degree, such as the Graduate Diploma of Building Surveying or be prepared to study further and obtain the graduate diploma
- Current Australian Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to take ownership and accountability
- Council experience will also be considered
The Director of this company is very social, supportive and family orientated. He has created a flexible working environment which is based around trust and accountability and encourages employees to spend time with their families. They also have a fair office environment and give each person the opportunity to learn new things and to have accelerated career progression opportunities as the business continues to expand.
- Career progression to a team leader position in future
- Competitive salary package
- Work from home options available
- Free parking available
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's