|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 15:20|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading engineering team located in the Gold Coast is part of a national firm with a strong and long-standing history in the industry. Their project scope is incredibly diverse, regularly delivering projects across the residential, commercial, health, aged care, and education sectors in QLD. This mid-sized firm have a flat management structure with a flexible and professional working environment. They are eager to bring on board another Structural Drafter with AutoCAD & Revit capabilities to join the team in Southport.
BOUT THE POSITION.
This consultancy is seeking a Structural Drafter who is capable and reliable in their work to join it's structural team on a full-time permanent basis. With a strong pipeline of projects lined up, you will coordinate the drafting of diverse structural projects and utilise your knowledge of timber, steel and reinforced concrete to deliver your projects.
- Design luxury residential houses, townhouses, commercial, industrial, aged care, community service clubs, education facilities etc
- Coordinate and deliver your own projects using AutoCAD & Revit
- Assist the team meet project deadlines
- Liaise with engineers, clients and other stakeholders for project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Revit experience is favourable not essential
- Structural drafting experience in a consultancy environment
This organisation boasts an energetic and motivating team culture and rewards the input of its employees. Having experienced consistent growth of 10% each year since operation, this firm is sure to boost your portfolio and provide stability and longevity for your career.
- Strong focus on team collaboration, ensuring a positive environment
- Convenient office location within access to public transport
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure your skills remain fresh and up to date
- Attractive remuneration package to reward loyalty and hard work
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's