Senior Structural Engineer - Newcastle
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer - Newcastle|
|Salary:||$115,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 09:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this mid-tier consultancy who is well-established in both Sydney and Newcastle, and has a strong reputation in the market for the past 20 years. This consultancy have recently secured a number of projects valued around $40 million, ranging from age care facilities, schools and mixed used residential and commercial buildings. For this reason, they're looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to assist with the design and delivery of projects autonomously.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will join the Newcastle team to assist with their projects on full-time permanent basis. As a Senior Structural Engineer, you'll be responsible for the design of post tension, reinforced concrete and steel structures for age care facilities, schools and mixed-used residential & commercial buildings in the Sydney & Newcastle region.
- Coordinate the structural design and documentation
- Design your projects using RAPT, Microstran and Inducta
- Liaise with clients, architects and builders
- Design various RC & PT concrete, steel and timber structures
- Conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree qualified
- Must have a strong understanding of Australian building codes and standards
- Previous experience/knowledge of the Newcastle market will be advantageous
- Confident to manage designs and projects autonomously
You will join a close-knit, flexible and extremely supportive team of Engineers. You'll receive support from the Sydney office, and will be one of the main points of contact in Newcastle to deliver the project. You'll enjoy flexible hours, a friendly office environment, and incredibly diverse projects to remain up to date and competitive in the current Structural market.
- Expand your knowledge in the Newcastle market & build new networks to enhance your presence in the Engineering market
- Work closely alongside the Director to deliver projects
- Enjoy flexible working hours and autonomy in the role
- Strong potential for permanent employment based on performance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's