Structural Engineer - mid to senior level
|Job Title:||Structural Engineer - mid to senior level|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 17:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in Canberra, this Engineering consultancy has a long-standing history in the industry and offer various services within the Structural Engineering market. As a boutique-sized firm, this team hold their employee's success and well-being in high regard! The Director remain hands-on involved with the business, offering support company-wide and are looking for a Structural Engineer to join the team and become their 2IC!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role will see you step up as a Structural Engineer to become the right-hand and 2IC to the Directors. Responsible for structural design and project management, you'll be involved with design calculations, conducting site inspections, liaising with clients, and will also be given the opportunity to assist with managing a small team.
- Daily hands-on involvement with structural design
- Liaise with clients, architects, builders etc for a smooth project delivery
- Conduct site inspections when needed
- Manage the day to day operations of the team and collaborate closely with the Directors when you're ready for more responsibility
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related engineering qualifications
- Strong background working in a consultancy environment
- Structural design, project management or project engineering experience will be favourable
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience leading/managing a team is highly advantageous
This friendly and supportive team environment is the perfect place to feel a sense of home. Located in Canberra, it’s an ideal location for a family looking to step away from the busy city and enjoy incredible views, flexibility at work, and someone who wants to be part of the ongoing success of a local consultancy. As a key player in the team, you’ll feel secure in your career, as the intention for this opportunity is to be 2IC to the Directors and eventually take over the reins on the daily activities, and be rewarded through an attractive bonus scheme!
- Lower cost of living in Canberra compared to Sydney
- Family-friendly work environment with a strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Strong opportunity to take over the business and day to day runnings in the not too distant future
- Attractive bonus scheme offered in addition to salary package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Structural Engineer
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
Dependent on experience
$60,000 - $85,000 + Super
$70,000 to $85,000 + Superannuation
Senior Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation