|Job Title:||Registered Surveyor|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 12:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a specialist firm who offer various services within the Land Surveying Industry in NSW. They're a small business of around 10-strong, and focus predominately on cadastral, residential and commercial projects. As a whole, their services include detail surveys, identification surveys, subdivisions, construction set outs and boundary markings.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Registered Surveyor, this role is going to be a mix of being based on site and in their office in the Inner West - the exact break up of site / office will be based on your preference. You'll supervise a team of around 6 field staff / surveyors, organise peg outs, and review reports and documentation in the office alongside a Registered Surveyor.
- Overlook projects and a small team for a smooth delivery of project
- Review & sign off on reports and required documentation (ideal)
- Assist the field team and provide direction when needed
- Deliver a large volume of cadastral, residential & subdivision projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Surveying and Spatial Information
- Must have a drivers license
- Confident to run sites and sign off on projects autonomously
- Registration in NSW as a Registered/Licensed Surveyor is essential
As a small business, you'll be given autonomy, trust and respect to use your expertise in the industry and get the job done! You'll enjoy flexible start and finish times with this fast paced consultancy, and be offered a company car and additional benefits in addition to your salary package.
- Company vehicle and instruments provided to you
- Lead role offering autonomy and excellent exposure to business operations
- Close-knit team environment
- Flexible working hours offered
- 5 day work week only! No weekends required.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.