Locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||Locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 10:21|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this well-regarded company in servicing Aged Care facilities across Australia. Since inception they have grown a strong national presence providing therapy to hundreds of sites Australia wide. Strengthen your clinical knowledge and network within the industry. A large focus for this company is providing quality patient-centred care in a respectful and supportive team environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced or new graduate Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist. Step into this rewarding role that allows you to make a positive impact in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s mobility and quality of life. You will be provided with comprehensive training and induction into the team. Multiple locum requirements across Queensland exist. Flights, accommodation, car-hire and highly competitive rates on offer.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration and National Police Check
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Clinicians within this company feel valued with flexible working hours meaning they can achieve a work life balance. Staff also boast about the training programs and support that allows them to continually develop and progress in their career. Be part of these fun, energetic and friendly team environments.
- Flights, accommodation and car-hire provided
- Job satisfaction from rewarding work
- Develop skills with a diverse caseload
- Highly competitive rates + super
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level