|Job Title:||Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Competitive hourly rate + super|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 11:24|
- Flexible work hours to achieve a work/life balance
- Fantastic and well-regarded facility located in Ashfield
- Focus on personal and professional development in supportive environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Leading provider of Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities across Australia. Boasting an outstanding reputation in the market for providing a person-centred care to residents. Fantastic team and facility in Ashfield.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Make a difference in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s quality of life. Develop and apply your clinical knowledge, working alongside an experienced Allied Health team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and more. This support gives you the opportunity to strengthen your professional development and network within the industry.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Great communication skills
You will join a collaborative team environment where staff feel truly valued. Be provided with mentorship and guidance to progress your career. This team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents with a strong focus on a person-centred care. Fantastic facility promoting fun activities for residents and team building events and celebrations within the team.
- Strengthen and apply your clinical knowledge working with industry leaders
- Develop skills with a diverse caseload for career progression
- Job satisfaction from rewarding work
- Outstanding facility close to transport and shops in Ashfield
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super
Up to $85,000 + Super
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super