|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||Highly competitive base + super on offer|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 17:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this well-known and highly regarded Allied Health provider in servicing Aged Care facilities across Australia. Join their ever-growing multidisciplinary team who operate on a national basis. Focus on training and development with competitive CPD allowance offered for your progression and development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist, you will make a difference in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s quality of life. Work alongside an array of healthcare professionals to strengthen your knowledge and network within the industry. Fantastic sites across Sydney are available now for immediate starts. Multiple practitioners required for both permanent and locum opportunities.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Staff of this company feel truly valued because they find they are given the opportunity to achieve a work/life balance. Work with an energetic Allied Health team providing you with a supportive team environment for you to develop your skills. This team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents with a strong focus on a person-centred care.
- Rewarding work provides you with a sense of job satisfaction
- Fun team with multiple team events and activities
- Strengthen and apply your clinical knowledge working with leaders in the industry
- Competitive CPD allowance provided to develop your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Attractive Package on Offer