Occupational Therapist - Locum/Permanent Opportunities in Australia
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist - Locum/Permanent Opportunities in Australia|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 09:28|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this well-known and highly regarded Allied Health provider in servicing Aged Care facilities across Australia. Along with its national presence, this company boasts a unique multidisciplinary approach to the care they provide, allowing you to develop and apply your clinical skills with a diverse caseload.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will make a difference in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s quality of life. Work alongside an array of Healthcare providers servicing various locations that available across Australia. Flights, accommodation and car hire will be provided for locum positions.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
You will join a collaborative team environment where staff feel truly valued. Work with an energetic Allied Health team providing you with a supportive team environment. This team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents with a strong focus on a person-centred care.
- Strengthen and apply your clinical knowledge working with leaders in the industry
- Achieve a work/life balance with flexible working hours
- Flights, accommodation and car hire are provided for locum positions
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super
Competitive salary + Super
Up to $85,000 + Super