|Location:||Relocate to Australia|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 15:03|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers with over 20 years’ experience in servicing Aged Care facilities across Australia locations. Be a part of their ever-growing multidisciplinary team who offer a caring environment for the delivery of high-quality patient centred care. Multiple positions available both permanent and locum.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Physiotherapist you will make a positive difference in the lives of our ageing population. An extremely high importance is placed on training and development ensuring career progression and personal growth. Join a team of professionals such as Senior Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Team Leaders that provide a supportive environment for multidisciplinary care.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Current National Police Check
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Employees of this company often say they feel supported with flexible working conditions as this organisation places high importance on staff morale. You will want to be a part of this energetic and positive team environment.
- Flights, accommodation and car hire are covered for locum positions
- Job satisfaction from rewarding work
- Evolve your skills as part of an innovative team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$60,000 - $70,000 + Super + Travel + More
$65,000 - $70,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Up to $85,000 + Super + Bonus
Attractive base + super + benefits!
Attractive Hourly Rate + Accommodation Covered