Assistant in Nursing (AIN)
|Job Title:||Assistant in Nursing (AIN)|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Nakad|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 16:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly reputable and well established Aged Care Provider, supporting the elderly for the last 50 years. The organisation has grown significantly over the last few years, opening up 5 new facilities over the last year. The flat management structure ensures that their multidisciplinary team receive the highest level of mentorship, while promoting a collaborative environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside a close knit and collaborative team, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of care to the residents of the Aged Care Facility. Your work within these facilities will improve residents well being of life by communicating effectively with residents, medical practitioner, allied health staff and families.
- Assisting Registered Nurses and other Allied Health Staff with care
- Aiding with development and implementation of clinical plans
- Providing personal care to residents
- Helping residents with day to day living activities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- Strong communication skills
- 6 month paid experience working as an AIN
The company is known for its outstanding business culture. They have a keen desire to promote professional and personal development by providing CPD allowance. The collaborative environment allows employees to work alongside talented and skilled practitioners all around Australia. With a high level of staff morale, the company organises regular staff outings and functions.
- Ability to become a permanent employee within 3 months
- Have a say in the shifts you wish to work
- Work in multiple newly built state of the art facilities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Chloe Nakad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Nursing
$70,000 to $90,000 + Super + Uncapped Commissions
Up to $120,000 + Super + Bonus
Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist
Permanent Full Time Position
Up to $100,000 + Super
Attractive hourly rate + accommodation + benefits