Project Administrator - Indigenous Identified
|Job Title:||Project Administrator - Indigenous Identified|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 16:26|
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY.
This opportunity is available with a highly regarded D&C mechanical contractor, with multiple projects across Sydney. They've been in operation for over 30 years and specialise in delivering large scale projects for top tier builders.
- Coordinate procurement and scheduling
- Assist with managing contracts and variations
- General administrative task
- WHS reporting
- Attend site meetings
- Liaise with subcontractors, consultants and authorities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current white card
- Previous construction experience on commercial or residential projects as a labourer
- PPE (hard hat, hi-vis and steel cap boots)
- Hardworking and punctual individual
My client is an Equal Opportunity Employer who value the contributions of our diverse communities in the workforce. They strongly encourage employment opportunities for people identifying as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander. This specific position is Indigenous Identified and is open only to applicants of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage, in line with s42, Discrimination Act 1991.
- Opportunity to progress based on performance
- Long-term opportunity with extensive projects
- Accessible project site close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for more details on the position contact Ricky Cho on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's