HVAC Site Manager - Commercial
|Job Title:||HVAC Site Manager - Commercial|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $120,000 + superannuation + car|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 11:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry leading Mechanical contractor, has been growing rapidly and are looking to add an experienced HVAC Site Manager to the team. Due to the steady growth over the years they have a secured plenty of large scale commercial projects. Even with the recent expansions they have still retained their easy going, friendly company culture and now is the perfect time to join the team!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for running and managing your sites, as such you will demonstrate efficient organisational skills to be able to manage the overall time, cost and quality requirements of each project. You will also manage and liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally. You will need to have experience managing commercial projects upward of $20 million.
- Overall time, quality management and WHS of site
- Liaise with Clients
- Organise procurement
- Manage subcontractors
- Report to Senior Project Managers and Directors
- WHS compliance
- Assist with tender preparation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or Trade qualifications in HVAC/R (the addition of a Diploma in Project Management for those who have a trade background will be advantageous)
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a site manager for major works in either commercial, retail or health sectors
- Strong awareness of and prior engagement with Australian building codes and standards
- Immaculate written and verbal communication
Joining this company, you will be part of a team who consider themselves family. This mechanical contractor operates on its core values of integrity, transparency and inclusion. As such, you will be a valued team member where your voice will be valued and heard. Your efforts will also be recognised with regular reviews and team events to reward you. Working within this down to earth team will give you the support and platform to be able excel in your career.
- Take charge of an autonomous and dynamic role
- Excellent remuneration package
- Prosper within a flat team structure
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 499 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's