Mechanical Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 12:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a reputable HVAC contractor with a strong industry presence across the mechanical services market. With an excellent reputation for project design, coupled with their widespread exposure to high profile clients and projects across NSW, this company is currently expanding their Engineering division. As such, they are now looking to engage the expertise of an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position, you will be immersed in a large scale commercial, retail and healthcare projects. You will deliver projects from design through to construction stages, attending coordination meetings, conducting site evaluations and working closely with the construction division. To succeed in this role, you will have a genuine passion for Engineering and exciting, fast-paced projects.
- Mechanical service design and documentation
- Attend client meetings
- Liaise with architects and other Engineering disciplines
- Provide expert Engineering advice to Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Prior engagement in projects from start to finish
- Exposure to large commercial projects is beneficial
- Strong awareness of Australian Building Codes and standards
- Previous experience in a mechanical services contractor is essential
This firm is one which is highly collaborative in nature. They have a tight-knit team filled with individuals that enjoy working with each other. With a big focus placed on long term employee development, this management team will support your professional goals with opportunities that will up-skill and challenge you.
- Work on challenging projects within various sectors
- Be part of a diverse and experienced team
- Lucrative starting salary with ongoing reviews provided
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's