Senior Electrical Revit Drafter
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Revit Drafter|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 17:18|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry leading multidisciplinary Contractor is one which has seen significant and steady growth over the past decade. They have a respected leadership team in place who hold strong experience in the Australian Building Services sector. The company is well known for its inclusive company culture and for securing large projects throughout NSW.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will require you to take ownership of the Electrical documentation of projects in Revit MEP. You will be working alongside a team of competent and professional engineers and drafters, ensuring that each project is adequately resourced.
- Produce 3D models using Revit MEP
- Collaborate with the design team
- Regular involvement in coordination with other services
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 3+ years experience using Revit MEP drafting electrical services
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Engineering would be advantageous
- Display previous successful project delivery on large commercial or residential projects is preferred
- Software knowledge in Navisworks is beneficial
My Client is one that provides an enjoyable and flexible working environment to their teams. They are a social team ensuring that the balance between work and life is maintained. In addition to this they involve all team members in the growth of the team ensuring that you will become a valued employee.
- Flexible working hours - increased work-life-balance
- Develop your skills through working on prestigious projects
- Permanent role offering employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's