Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$115,000 - $130,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 11:44|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This fantastic opportunity is to join a national Building Services contractor located on Sydney's Western Suburbs. This company is a top tier multidisciplinary contractor that works on a range of building services projects nationwide. Due to a strong project pipeline, the company is looking to hire an additional Senior Electrical Engineer into their team on a full-time permanent basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this hands-on position, you will be responsible for taking care of all aspects of electrical designs on a diverse range of medium-large scale projects. In addition to this, you will be project managing and leading the design team when required. You will also be put into a leadership position, providing you the opportunity to mentor Junior Engineers and assist them in their development.
- Manage electrical services design and documentation
- Liaise with multiple business stakeholders and clients
- Project management and leadership responsibilities
- Individual work management to ensure deadlines are met
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- 6+ years experience in Building Services
- Market exposure in NSW is preferred though not essential
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Exposure to a diverse range of Building Services projects
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work autonomously
This company is known by its employees as having a very tight-knit culture which thrives off an open planned office where ideas are constantly shared. They have multiple employment benefits offered to their team in addition to having regular social outings between teams to maintain the unity throughout the company.
- Fun team environment with regular team outings
- Structured progression to management positions
- Competitive salary package with regular reviews
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's