Electrical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Electrical Project Manager|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $130,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 16:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Electrical Contractor based in Western Sydney has experienced significant and steady growth over the years and are now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Project Manager. Their strong reputation and national presence within the Australian market has allowed them to sustain high profile client relationships and to maintain a strong pipeline of work.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining the company as an Electrical Project Manager, you will be based both in the office and on site and will be responsible for the financial and quality aspects of the project and for the day-to-day running of the project.
- Overall project, time, cost and quality management
- Client Management and regular liaison with stakeholders
- Plan, budget and manage project deadlines
- Working on Level 1 projects and sub-stations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tier-1 experience is essential
- Successful delivery of commercial or level 1 projects in Australia
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Electrical trade or degree qualified
This family owned company firmly believes that employees are the firm’s greatest asset and they show this appreciation by regularly rewarding all staff with ongoing salary reviews and by providing a very collaborative team culture. All staff members are also technically very strong allowing you to continuously build on your management skills by collaborating with team members.
- Enhance your project portfolio
- Be rewarded for your hard work and dedication
- Enhance the attractiveness of your CV by working with this highly reputable electrical contractor
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's