Electrical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 16:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company has been growing at a rapid rate over the last couple of years and are showing no signs of slowing down. They have an approachable Management team in place who hold strong experience in the Australian Building Services sector and can give you further development in your career. The company is well known for their inclusive company culture and for having a great time in and outside the office
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will require you to take ownership of the Electrical design and modelling of projects in Revit. You will be working autonomously with guidance from the Management team when needed.
- Produce 3D models using Revit
- 3D coordination and clash detection
- Regular involvement in coordination with other services
- Ability to create MEP Revit work sets and understanding of Revit work sharing process.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 3+ years experience using Revit drafting in electrical services
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Engineering would be advantageous
- Display previous successful project delivery on large commercial or residential projects is preferred
- Software knowledge in Navisworks is beneficial
My Client is one that provides an enjoyable and flexible working environment to their teams. They are a social team ensuring that the balance between work and life is maintained. In addition to this they involve all team members in the growth of the team ensuring that you will become a valued employee.
- Flexible working hours - increased work-life-balance
- Develop your skills through working on prestigious projects
- Permanent role for an immediate start
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's