Fire Sprinkler Designer - Revit
|Job Title:||Fire Sprinkler Designer - Revit|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $130,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 16:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Fire Contractor has been growing at a consistently over the last 10 years and is on the lookout for a Fire Sprinkler Designer to join their design team. They work on mainly large commercial construction and industrial projects with some special hazard works!
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be reporting and working closely with the Directors on the back end while having full autonomy over your projects. You will be provided regular training and development along with the opportunity to develop your own team as you progress within your role. This is a very autonomous role so you will be required to manage your own workload with design and documentation.
- Design and documentation of Fire Sprinkler designs
- Client and stakeholder management throughout the project life cycle
- Design in Revit and hydraulic calculations with Hyena
- Assist Project Manager and run design meetings
- Working within the project team and passing of knowledge
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Previous project exposure to commercial and residential sectors
- Wet fire systems design
- Strong knowledge of BCA codes
- Revit experience is essential
Enjoy this easy going company culture where you can work in a relaxed team environment. They provide great employment benefits for their employees and for this reason, have managed to have an excellent retention rate as they grow. This company has regular work functions to promote a good work life balance.
- Opportunity to take full ownership and build a design team
- Fantastic project pipeline, providing stability
- Competitive salary package with bonuses
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fire Services Engineer
$90,000 - $120,000 package
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
$90,000 - $110,000 package
Revit Drafter - Short Term Contract - Expression of Interest
$50 - $75 Per Hour
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation