Fire System Designer
|Job Title:||Fire System Designer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 12:20|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Fire Contractor has been an industry leader for years and is on the lookout for another Fire Sprinkler Designer to join their design team. They work on mainly large commercial construction and industrial projects with some special hazard works!
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be reporting to and learning from the Fire Design Manager to ensure that your projects are kept up to date. You will be provided regular training and development along with the opportunity to learn about fire safety engineering as you progress within your role. This is a very autonomous role so you will be required to manage your own workload with design and documentation.
- Design and documentation of Fire Sprinklers
- Client and stakeholder management throughout the project life cycle
- Design in Revit and hydraulic calculations with Hyena
- Assist Project Manager and run design meetings
- Working within the project team and passing of knowledge
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Previous project exposure to commercial and residential sectors
- Wet fire systems design
- Strong knowledge of BCA codes
- Revit experience is essential
Enjoy this easy going company culture where you can work in a relaxed team environment. They provide great employment benefits for their employees and for this reason, have managed to have an excellent retention rate as they grow. This company has regular work functions to promote a good work-life balance.
- Opportunity to take full ownership and build a design team
- Fantastic project pipeline, providing stability
- Competitive salary package with bonuses
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's