Expression of Interest - Fire Sprinkler Designer
|Job Title:||Expression of Interest - Fire Sprinkler Designer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 11:53|
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES.
Working with a range of small, medium and large Fire Contractors that have been growing consistently with the market. There are some great opportunities coming up and we can get you in on the shortlist early! There are opportunities to learn and improve your Revit skills in designing sprinklers or to lead and grow a design team. Mainly my Clients work on large commercial and industrial projects with some special hazard works.
- Design and documentation of Fire Sprinkler designs
- Client and stakeholder management throughout the project life cycle
- Design in Revit and hydraulic calculations with Hyena
- Assist Project Manager and run design meetings
- Working within the project team and passing of knowledge
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Previous project exposure to commercial and residential sectors
- Wet fire systems design
- Strong knowledge of BCA codes
- Revit experience is essential
Enjoy easy-going company culture where you can work in a relaxed team environment. They provide great employment benefits for their employees and for this reason, have managed to have an excellent retention rate as they grow. This company has regular work functions to promote a good work-life balance.
- Get exclusive insights into the market and opportunities
- Opportunity to take full ownership of projects
- Fantastic project pipeline, providing stability
- Competitive salary package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
12D Civil Designer
$70 - $80 per hour + Superannuation
Civil 12D Designer / Engineer
$65,000 - $80,000 +
$100,000 - $120,000 package
Intermediate or Senior BIM Modeller
$100,000 - $130,000 package
Principal Geotechnical Engineer
$160,000 - $200,000