Project Manager - Wet Fire
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Wet Fire|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $125,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 11:31|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting opportunity has opened up with an Fire Project Manager. This company has successfully taken on an increasing pipeline of work, and are looking to take on an ambitious individual to further the successes of the team. They have made a name for themselves in the industry and have worked on a range of projects: commercial, residential, industrial, defense and education.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Project Manager, you will be working alongside the Management team and design team to manage the project site and the team of fitters on site. You will liaise with the Charge Hand for ordering materials, and will be responsible for ensuring the project runs smoothly, on time and to budget.
- Interpret building and system drawings
- Fire sprinkler design
- Manage a team of Fitters and sub contractors
- Communicate with the client on programs and expectations
- Oversee WHS and QA on site
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Possess the ability to lead others
- Experience in design of fire systems is beneficial
This company offers a laid back culture in the office, where employees have fun and are able to share a joke, whilst still remaining pleasant and professional on site. You will join a collaborative team who take pride in their work and have an open channel with the Directors as they like to give the support their staff needs at all times.
- Be rewarded for your experience with a generous salary package
- Join a tight-knit team with a collaborative culture
- Expand your portfolio with a solid pipeline of projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's