Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Contract
|Job Title:||Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Contract|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 16:19|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading multi-discipline Engineering Consultancy focus on understanding and achieving the vision, mission and goals of clients for each project. Due to their reputation they have recently secured a strong pipeline of high-rise residential projects and are looking to bring on a motivated Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer you will be reporting to the Lead Mechanical Engineer and will be responsible for delivering car parks and high-rise residential projects. You will be a part of the process from initial concept stage to detailed design and work closely alongside a highly respect engineers within the industry.
- Liaise with various client and stakeholders
- Design HVAC systems
- Develop projects from early conceptual stages to detail design
- Calculate heating and cooling loads
- Deliver Mechanical Engineering solutions to solve design issues
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Prior experience in Building Services
- Highly proficient AutoCAD skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Previous experience working on similar projects is favourable
This renowned Engineering Consultancy focuses on developing skills and providing career progression opportunities. Working within this team, you will gain hands on experience and assume a high level of responsibility on various projects. You will become a part of a collaborative and cohesive team, contributing to the energetic workplace culture.
- Initial 3 month contract with the possibly for a permanent position
- High-valued projects that will enhance your project portfolio
- Flexible working arrangements, ensuring a healthy work-life balance
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's