Senior Mechanical Engineer - Contract
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer - Contract|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 P?H plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This fantastic opportunity is to join an international and highly respected Building Services consultancy. The firm has been established in Australia for over 20 years and is well known for delivering various high end fit-out projects all throughout the country.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to a strong project pipeline, a contract position with the potential to transition into a permanent role, has become available for a Senior Mechanical Engineer who can manage clients and projects. In this position you'll be working closely with the Director and will have ongoing support. This role is suited to an Engineer who is able to work with limited supervision.
- Carry out, review and manage mechanical design on various Building Services projects
- Liaison with and attendance at meetings with other project team members and clients
- Site inspections when required
- Experience in Building Services consulting
- Thorough understanding of relevant building codes and Australian standards
- Prior technical design skills
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance and supervision
You will enjoy working in this team as they are provided with an ideal balance of autonomy and support when required. All team members are very collaborative, approachable and down to earth and therefore the company has created a very welcoming and friendly culture. Also, based on history contractors are likely to transition into a permanent role due to project demands.
- Ideal CBD location
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Good systems and processes in place
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's