Mechanical Revit Drafter
|Job Title:||Mechanical Revit Drafter|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this top-tier Mechancial Contractor who focus on delivering high quality projects across NSW. This multi-discipline consultancy focuses on providing their staff with a healthy work-life balance, creating a positive environment and deliver high quality commercial, retail and educational projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work in a team of 4 drafters and report to the BIM manager. You'll be provided the opportunity to take ownership of the documentation of projects in Revit, ensuring the projects are completed to a high standard and delivered on time. This role will be an initial 3 month contract with the opportunity for extension.
- Model HVAC systems in Revit MEP
- Daily use of Navisworks for clash detection
- Conduct shop drawings
- Interaction with clients and Engineers to meet project deadlines
- Apply Australia Standards on a daily basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Engineering would be advantageous
- Software knowledge in Revit MEP & Navisworks
- Previous experience working with a contractor is beneficial
This contractor has a professional working environment where all employees have a clear structure of their role and responsibility. The management team constantly reward the team for continuously high quality projects, which creates a positive work environment.
- Expand your project portfolio and become more employable
- Earn exceptional money with uncapped working hours
- Work alongside professional and like-minded Engineers and Drafters
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's