|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 15:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a national top tier company who have been awarded numerous facilities maintenance works across Sydney. They work on a wide range of maintenance work from commercial, high rise residential, stadiums and retail.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This will be an immediate start for a 3 - 6 month contract work with the opportunity to go permanent depending on your performance. Your role as an Electrician will be reporting to your Electrical Team Leader carrying out electrical maintenance works.
- Preventative electrical maintenance work
- Reactive and break down maintenance task
- Repair, fault find and minor installs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 3 years experience in maintenance side
- Electrical Licence is essential
- Programming various systems advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You will be joining one of Australia's largest infrastructure company where your hard work will be rewarded with opportunities into a permanent position with them. As a team-orientated company, you will be encouraged to develop both technically and personally with the support from your team on site.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Strengthen your CV working with reputable clients
- Opportunity to progress into permanent positions
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's