Electrician - Service and Maintenance
|Job Title:||Electrician - Service and Maintenance|
|Salary:||$35 - $40 per hour + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 16:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Electrical Contractor provides a variety of electrical services across NSW. With a particular focus on commercial contracts, this is your opportunity to gain hands-on experience with large scale commercial projects and get developed into a Leading Hand/Site Supervisor.
- Service, upgrade and refurbishment of equipment
- Test and tag equipment's
- Attend to breakdowns and fault finding on general electrical works
- Ensure the electrical safety compliance of our facilities and staff by ensuring the test and evaluation of all electrical equipment and systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- NSW Electrical Licence
- Experience in service and maintenance works
- Building Management, security and access control systems experience advantageous
This Electrical Contractor provides a variety of electrical services across NSW. With a particular focus on commercial construction projects, this is your opportunity to gain hands-on experience with large scale commercial projects and get developed into a Leading Hand/Site Supervisor.
- Enhance your electrician portfolio
- Be supported by a collaborative team culture
- Great hourly rates with career development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HVAC Service Technician
$40.00 - $45.00 per hour plus super
Senior Air Conditioning Technician
$45 - $48 per hour plus super
Facilities Manager - HVAC Background
$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation
Fire Safety Assessor
$55,000 plus superannuation