Maintenance Electrician - Static Site
|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician - Static Site|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 15:11|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Australia’s leading provider of studio and outside broadcast production services is expanding its outstanding knowledge base within the company. Around the Globe they own and operate 150+ Outside Broadcast Vans, 27+ Large Scale Broadcast Fly Pack systems, 31 TV Studios and Control rooms plus 30 Kilometers+ of LED Panels and 40 Mobile LED Vehicles. The World’s First Large Scale Remote Production Centre’s built in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Service, upgrade and refurbishment of equipment
- Test and tag equipment's
- Attend to breakdowns and fault finding on general electrical works
- Ensure the electrical safety compliance of our facilities and staff by ensuring the test and evaluation of all electrical equipment and systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- NSW Electrical Licence
- Experience in broadcasting equipment's is preferred
- Building Management, security and access control systems experience advantageous
The company is a global provider of studio and broadcast productions. Between jobs, they are known to have fun and share a laugh as well. They have a supportive management team that will develop you and your skills and help you progress in your career.
- Enhance your electrician portfolio
- Be supported by a collaborative team culture
- Great hourly rates with career development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's